Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday is celebrated as children’s day every year as he has done a lot for children and want them to be happy.
Children’s Day is celebrated every year and is celebrated for the happiness of children’s and parents give them surprises on 14th November.
Children’s Day Is celebrated in India as to make children motivate towards their futures and career and leave their life joyfully. So here is the article we are providing you some of the best Children’s Day quotes| 14th November Wishes, SMS, And Messages.
In India Children’s Day is celebrated on every year on 14th of November. Children’s Day is celebrated across India to increase awareness of the rights, care, and education of children.
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru also called ‘Chacha Nehru’ and After the death of Pandit Nehru in 1964, it as unanimously decided to celebrate Nehru’s birthday as Bal Diwas or children day in India.
Happy Children’s Day Quotes And Wishes:
Here are some of the best Happy Children’s Day Quotes And Wishes which are said by late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Check it out the best Quotes.
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want.
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
- have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.
- Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for the child.
Happy Children’s Day SMS And Messages:
- Chacha ka hai janamdivas
Sabhi bacche aayenge
Chacha ji ke phool gulab se..
Hum bacche sama sab mehkayenge!
Happy Children’s Day.
- Childhood means Unlimited fun
Showering of love and care from everyone
Joy of growing up
Enjoy these days to the fullest
Happy Children’s Day!
- My childhood was fun,
Tough and exciting,
I want you to enjoy every moments of your childhood days,
which you will miss only once you are old.
Happy Children’s Day 2017.
- Children are the image of God
Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this Children’s Day.
Wishing you an awesome Children’s Day 2017.
- Do you worry about what out kid will become tomorrow?
Just realise that he is someone today.
Let him live peacefully enjoying his childhood.
Happy Children Day
Thank you all for being with us. Hope You Had enjoyed reading the article and stay tuned with us for more such articles on Children’s Day quotes| 14th November Wishes, SMS And Messages.