Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is a popular Indian festival and is celebrated to show the bond between brother and sister.
Raksha Bandhan means “bond of protection”. A thread is tied on brother’s wrist by their sister’s this thread is used to protect them.
The festival celebrates the love and duty between brothers and sisters. It is also popularly used to celebrate any brother-sister type of relationship between men and women who may or may not be biologically related.
The brother gives a return gift and a promise to protect their sister’s from all the problems.
Raksha Bandhan festival is always celebrated on the full moon of the Hindu month Shraavana. Raksha Bandhan in 2018 is on Monday, August 7, 2018.
Happy Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Wishes And Greeting For Brother And Sister:
- Though we are not close to each other during this Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts & prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day!
- This thread is not only a thread for me. I will help you my dear sister in all situations when you want me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You never say no, you never say anything’s impossible and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you, bro.
- Dear sister on this Rakhi May Be we are not together but I promise you that my blessing is always with you. Happy Rakhi to you.
- To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We always believe in the innocent child living in our hearts. Have a lovely Rakhi Day!
- All the colour of the Joy May are on your face my dear sister on this Rakhi and stay happy.
- If I can choose my brother in next life, then it will be you. Love u bro, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan To My Dear Sister, With all my blessing with you. Happy Rakhi to you.
- My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of love and joy forever. Happy Rakhi.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Top 25 Quotes For Brother And Sister:
- I want to have you My Brother in all my human life because there is no one like you dear brother.
- Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- There is only one thing I have to say… You are lucky to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother.
- You are the worlds best sister and I will pray to God that You Should be my Sister For all my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018.
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero and the day is today. Happy Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Wishes to my sis.
- Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun and sweets…
- I promise you, Dear Sister that I will always be the reason for your smiling face. Happy Rakhi to you.
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Wishes.
- How are you doing? On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I am sending you my love and loads of best wishes. When do I get to see my nephew or niece?
- Dear brother you are so good that on this Rakhi I want only you because a gift is not the reason for my happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan To You.
- Phoolon ka taron ka, sabka kehna hai, duniya me sabse achha mere Bhaiya hai… Love you always! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
- Dear Sister, I Love this thread of love which you tie on my wrist every year more than other things which you gave to me.
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing.You will never lose me. I will always be here for you…Happy Rakhi.
- God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.
- I promise you, my dear sister, that our beautiful Relationship of love will be same year after year and there will be no change in my love for you.
- May this Raksha Bandhan bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your life. Happy Rakhi Sister.
- My cute angel from today’s onwards I promise you I’ll never scold you when you’ll tear my books, messed up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my life.
- My Dear brother I want No Gifts from you but a promise that you will be there on every Raksha Bandhan For me.
- To my sweet angel like sister, may God bless you with loads of happiness, health, and wealth. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
- My sister may not be the best for other but for me she is the only one who always there for me when I need her.
- “It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.
- My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on Happy Rakhi to you My Dear Brother.
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
Thank you all for being with us And Hope that you really enjoyed reading the article so stay tuned with us for more such Articles On Happy Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Wishes.